We passes each other so many times before.
Pass like nothing.
Pass like wind.
Because we don't know each other.
But until that certain day, we saw each other again.
We were lining up, you behind me. Talking to your friend.
I noticed you were looking at me. But I acted like nothing.
Because we don't know each other.
But again, you were sitting behind me.
I felt like somebody watching me from the back.
But I did nothing.
Then I went to wash my hands, again, I noticed you look at me.
Our eyes met each other and you were half smiling.
Then I smiled, acknowledged you.
But I noticed, your eyes tell something.
And it not just a something.
It is an important something.
I wonder what it is?
But from that day till today, I did not see you again.
Where are you?
Where?
Somehow I'm asking myself if I miss you? When you mean nothing to me.
Was it just a feeling? Or it is more than that?
Please? If we ever meet again, please tell me.
The truth.
So,
I won't keep my hope too high.
Because my heart is fragile.
I don't want to get hurt again.
No comments:
Post a Comment